Thursday 6 February 2014

KNOWLEDGE SHARING!!! - BLOG VS WEBSITE.

Please be informed that this is only my personal blog for me to shared anything helpful to the entreprenuers in order to help them who is indeed of funds for their business. I create this blog by my own and hoping that more entrepreneurs can have a better knowledge on the financing that CGC offered. You may also visit our website i.e CGC WEBSITE for more schemes offered by our company and if you need more information on the products, you may called the numbers stated in the website.

I am only helping myself and others if they need any clarification on certain matters on the product and others.

You may contacted me directly at:


Level 3, Bangunan CGC, Kelana Business Centre
97, Jalan SS7/2, 47301 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03 – 78048100 ext 339
Fax : 03 – 78061290
GPS Coordinates: 3.095865, 101.591122

No comments:

Post a Comment